Friday, April 29, 2011

Yarn Therapy

I am sad today. My T is leaving me for Pittsburgh! How dare she get excepted to grad school! ^_^ I am of course very, very happy for her, but I am going to miss her terribly. Who is going to watch soccer games with me now?

So in this frame of mind I went to the yarn store....as you might have guessed, I ended up walking out with more than I probably should have. In my defense, I really did think about only getting a sock pattern.

I picked up some ever so pretty Diadem by Alisha Goes Around, and some lovely blue Crock-O-Dye by Knit One Crochet Too
















It makes me very happy it only took half an hour of being posted on Facebook for both of these skeins to be claimed by friends ^_^ They are both destined to be socks at some point in the nearish future

No comments:

Post a Comment