Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Omph! Jogging is hard and painful work....though much less painful once you figure out how to run correctly. Apparently I've been doing it wrong for years! Who new? Of course we will see how long this lasts as we get closer to summer in Dallas.

I've been working on both my spinning and my sock making recently. Finished up the pirate socks for Melissa:















I hope she likes them! Need to remember to shove them into the mail this week.

Also started these for Eileen:















Magic Mirror socks also done by Jeannie Cartmel. Apparently this is a month for toe up socks! I'm getting really comfortable with the Turkish Cast on.

And here ia a picture of some of my spinning! I am ridiculously proud of this yarn, in all its over spun glory
















Now I have to go be an adult type person and send out more resumes *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment