Thursday, August 16, 2012

*blink blink* Why do I suddenly want to knit a sweater?  I'm going to blame it on the slowly growing pile of yarn for my Dad's sweater, which sadly I'm not anywhere near done spinning for and don't feel like I can really justify casting on yet.  So I will have to make do with working on making socks, which I LOVE, on yarn that I love, and not quite feeling it -_-  Bah

But in other news, I have completed some pretty spinning!





















Something less than 4 oz (still damp, can't weigh yet) of Two if By Hand Exhausted on Polwarth.  439 yards of fingering to light fingering.  I was trying for a more solid fingering but I'm really very pleased with what I got.  And again, I can't make a sweater out of it...

MUST remember to finish weaving in all the ends and blocking my fair projects.  Will be dropping them off to be judged this weekend (I don't feel very confident about this year) so hopefully I will get a "Completed Fair Projects" photoshoot in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment