Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day, All.  In a somewhat rare turn of events, I actually spent most of this oh so lovely day outside enjoying my patio.  The kitties got an opportunity to hunt flying bugs and I spent a good few hours listening to the radio and spinning away.

I swear I do actually have plants, they are just  on the other side of the patio.



















For whatever reason I have been wanting to do a navajo-ply really, really badly as of late so I went through the stash and decided that this Exhausted braid by Two if By Hand would look good.  The base is MCN which I've never spun (there are a lot of bases I have never spun ^_^) but it is very squishy.













So far it's going pretty slowly, partially because I'm actually a slow spinner and partially because I'm in no particular hurry to try to speed up the spin.













Hope the weather was nice for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment