Friday, February 17, 2012

Christmas in February

As promised, here are the pictures of my Christmas knitting.....just a couple of months after the fact ^_^

Casey's socks, which thankfully turned out really nice since I kind of wanted to throw them across the room a few times. Lovely yarn and pattern, just not a match made in heaven.




















Grandma Bumby's hat and scarf set. The dork in me likes the fact that the pattern is derived from math. Grandma seemed to like it, she wore it lots during the weekend.




















Kristen's Christmas gloves, which are totally becoming a tradition. They are nice and bright and comfy. Kristen has been choosing her coats based on how well they work with the gloves.




















Caitlin's Socks, which were made possible by me finally finding fingering weight, non wool yarn that I liked. Very shimmery and very very soft.



















And finally my Aunt's cat socks. They ended up being a little tight, which points to me needing more practice with stranding, but she really liked them so it hardly matters in the end. As you can see by this photo, I come by my weirdness honestly ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment