Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Knitting

I'm starting to think that knitters are touched in the head. Why do we do this to ourselves? And why do we enjoy it? Nobody in my family NEEDS knitted things and yet here I am working to cram more projects in before the deadline. So here is the "hard" list:

Cat Socks: Not yet cast on. Will be done with some of my leftover sock yarn

Scarf for Grandma: Finished!!!!!! Done in Magnolia

Socks for Casey: About 2/3 done with the first sock




















Hat for Grandma: Going to alter cable pattern to match scarf. Not yet on needles.

Gloves for Kristen: Past the bobbles on the second glove!!! This is some of the yarn I dyed in my yarn dying class. Base is White Bear Silk/Wool sock yarn.




















At this moment in time I am on schedule! Of course now what I really want to do is spin -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment