Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well its been an interesting week, or at least the beginning of it was. I got a jury summons right before the end of the year, joy of all joys (please note the dripping sarcasm there). I knew it was going to be a long day when I found out that it was a criminal court and then it got really fun when we found out it was for a capital murder charge.... I was thankfully not chosen for that duty and got to spend the rest of the week doing boring things at work.

Due to the focused amount of knitting that I did before the holidays, I decided to pull my quilt out the bin and work on it for awhile.















Its done using Maxine Rosenthal's One Block Wonder techniques. All of the various blocks come from one fabric and when its all put together you get something really different and neat. Here is a close up of it:














This thing will of course taking me forever to finish but I do think its neater than shit. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment