Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm so thankful for new anime. Especially stuff with a good dub (bad dubs are unwatchable and its harder to watch something subbed when your constantly having to refer to a chart). My knitting was in danger of stalling out this week. Not so helpful to be all hyped to knit during work hours and then want to fall directly into bed the second I get home. And so K's gloves are now this far along:
This is the second glove so I've just got about half the index finger and the thumb, and then just some ends to weave in and then to give it a bath. I find it very easy to make gloves for K since our fingers are exactly the same length except for the pinky (her's are just slightly longer than mine). Tonight is PJs and Pearls at the yarn shop so I will definitely make some progress so hopefully I can make my goal of finishing these by Friday (my evil friend brought over a new RPG to play and its proving to be as fun as promised, so now there is competition for my attention). Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment