Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm so very proud of myself today. Actually got up at 7 this morning to go bike riding. I will admit there were a few moments in there after I made the alarm stop yelling at me that I came really close to just going back to sleep. But instead I hauled my ass around the neighborhood for about 50 minutes. ^_^ I now have grand plans to get up early every other day and ride my bike before work....we will have to see how long I manage that for.

The sweater continues along nicely, if a little slower than I would like (this is my fault, not the sweaters). This is turning out to be a perfect easy knit for me. Not too complicated but also with just enough going on that I don't get bored. I recently made a pair of socks for a friend that had 6 inches of ribbed cuff. I thought I was going to scream. But yes, this seems to be the sweater equivalent of the Cable Rib Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment